Phone:(413) 732-8366
Many occurrences may happen to change a parent or divorcee's status. A job loss, a change in income, a change in the child's needs or those of other children in the family´┐Żthese are all reasons that you may seek a reduction or increase in child support.

A substantial change in circumstances which affects the needs of the child and his/or her best interest may be another reason to file a Complaint for Modification to change the custodial parent.

The Law Office of Arvett G. Bradford can help you bring your child support, custody, visitation or any other matters back to court and change your court order to better suit your changed circumstances.
© Copyright Arvett G. Bradford 2011. All Rights Reserved
Powered by UniYellow, LLC