Phone:(413) 732-8366
In the state of Massachusetts, if the parents are not married at the time of the child's birth, any lawsuit that ensues concerning the child will be filed under a Complaint to Establish Paternity or Complaint for Support, Custody or Visitation.

Paternity cases may involve Genetic Marker Tests or the signing of an Acknowledgement of Parentage and continuing on to reach a negotiated Paternity Agreement/order, a document which will outline Custody rights and Child Support requirements for both parents.

Attorney Arvett G. Bradford wants to help you in this very delicate legal matter. Why not call her right now at (413) 732-8366.
© Copyright Arvett G. Bradford 2011. All Rights Reserved
Powered by UniYellow, LLC